Wednesday, January 6, 2010

End

Don't know what to think. Looking over the blog...it's crazy. Is that me writing that, or the Watcher, or the Watcher making me write it? It's...certainly something I'll be thinking about.

But you know the worse part?

I can remember some of it. The tree, the drumming, seeing him watching me watch him...that brief connection, like a tendril. Like when two tree branches split, but right at the base there's a brief part....

And I don't even know if those are real memories, or if HE put them there.

I'm so tired.. I wanna go to sleep, but what if he's in my dreams? What if he's outside right now, and sleep is the only thing I CAN do?

I wish I could tell someone about this.

2 comments:

  1. Have you got anyone you can trust near you to tell? Somewhere else you can stay to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort of...fell asleep right after I made the post. >_>

    I know a few people nearby, but they're not exactly "friends"

    I live far away from my family too.

    ReplyDelete