Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Searching

Looking through more photos. More stories. Even found an audio file that people think is from this thing.

http://tindeck.com/listen/fkkj

This is sound of this thing abducting someones child. Think about that for a second. There's no mention of how this things voice is changed...it's just a little mention in a news report.

Is this thing controlling peoples heads? What the hell IS it? That voice just...it was unnatural. When it screamed.

I want you guys to know, I'm not "tough" or anything. When I drove that thing out, that wasn't me being brave. That was me DESPERATE, that was blind panic. Blind "oh shit wave your arms and scream a lot" panic.

2 comments:

  1. You're still reacting in a much fiercer way than ANYONE else who's had an encounter with Slenderman. It's pretty interesting to see his reactions in turn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's just playing cat and mouse with me.

    For what, thats what got me. I think I figured it out last night, but I can't remember.

    Dammit, I can barely remember ANYTHING from last night except that damn dream.

    ReplyDelete