Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Third Encounter

Blacked ot. Couldn't cou, remember what the hell happened. I was looking at one of the Marble Hornet vvideos and then it just...went wrong somehow. I dunno, something up with the screen.

Anyway, I know I blacked out after that. Woke up afterwards... falling asleep at the computer would be funny any other time, but christ. I think HE wa s ther as well, but I can't be sure. Pretty sure he must have done it. Slenderman, or whatever the hell it is.

The Watcher's getting bolder with me, I guess. Whatevers happening is making me feel pretty helpless, guys.

4 comments:

  1. Can't remember what happened. Just a blank spot. When I look at this post, it's...fuzzy. Nothing else though.

    I've continued watching the Marble Hornets vids, and after googling it I found the Twitter.

    Do you guys think I could be starting to get the same memory loss Jay has/had?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that is the case, start recording yourself. Jay can remember most of what he videotaped, and it'll help log what you can't remember

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you mean, uhhmm, Alex?

    Also, it didn't look like recording himself helped HIM. After looking at some of the stories, I've noticed people argueing on whether Slenderman wants or doesn't want to be seen.

    Gonna try and keep a low profile for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant Jay, but Alex too. We dont know if alex has had any memory problems, which is why I mentioned Jay.

    ReplyDelete