Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Night

Been up late, couldn't help it. I had to keep reading stories, looking at all the pictures. After years of not knowing what this thing was, it's amazing to find such a...trove of info on it online like this.

Still, alot of it's confusing. In some stories he has those tentacles someone mentioned, in another he has EYES...

Going to sleep, this cant be good for me. Then again, having a paranormal hell demon stalking someone they're entire life isn't exactly my cup of tea either.

4 comments:

  1. Have you looked at any of the Marble Hornets videos yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I have.

    I can't believe someone got this on tape, I need to keep watching these. I'm up to like...11.

    Hope "J" will be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the one where he has eyes are you referring to AlwaysLookBack, (now posted as NeverLookBack) in reference to the white slenderman?

    ReplyDelete