Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dammit.

Couldn't go to work. Sick. There's something in my head. Feels like somethings pounding against my head. A headache but worse, a constant DRUMMING AGAINST MY SKULL fuck it hurts so much. And I keep seeing the Watcher. Not in here, but in my head. There's so many fragmented images but if I focus on them, all I can feel is that throbbing.

I thought this would make more sense, if I told people about it. That'd it would be better then anything else. I was wrong, it's just getting worse.

I can't believe this thing is so real to so many other people but it's still fucking me over like this, FUCK Can't you all HEAR IT? See it, breathe it in SEE HIM IN THE FIELDS OF A THOUSAND SOULS Can't you feel this fucking THING watching us, waiting for a moment to move? SO IT CAN TAKE US Dammit, I can feel something...I'm on a realization but it hurts, it hurts my head oh god it hurtttttttttttttttttttts

FUCK thia sI CAN T WRITE ANYMORE

No comments:

Post a Comment