Monday, January 4, 2010

Second Encounter

Saw the Watcher again, right when I got out of work. Fucker wasn't far away either like he usually is, he was right near my car. Seriously, do you get how messed up that is? I find out he's some sort of paranormal hell demon, so he decides to stand RIGHT NEXT TO MY CAR?

I know this sounds pretty stupid but I rushed the thing. This was MY car abd there was no way I was going to let this fucker throw it in a tree or whatever the hell it does. I was fed up with this paranormal bullshit. Besides, if it works with bears it would work with a ghost, right? Wait, that's not a good analogy...nevermind.

Managed to trip myself running at the thing, and when I got up he was gone. Managed to rescue my car though.

I think the thing is toying with me, you guys were right. No way I'm hiding either, from what I've read it doesn't help. I'll keep you guys posted.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds messed. =/ Hi. Im new to your blog and found it via the UF forums. Here to help sir! :D
    On th bright side, I'm really glad you're being assertive. One of the worst things people can do is flinch, and you aren't. You have my congrats. On another note, i don't think it's going to whip your car into a tree, but its definitely toying with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think that knowing this thing for so long as "toughed" me up so to speak. Gotten me used to it. Perhaps a lengthly exposure to it changes the way it effects you?

    ReplyDelete