Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dream

OH, and if anyones wondering I DID dream about Slenderman. Or the Watcher. Whatever.

He didn't actually appear in my dream himself, but he was a... subject. I was on a motorcycle, driving through a path in what looked to be the forest in my town. And you know what idiotic idea my mind decides to give me? Me, running over a bunch of big cardboard, lifesize Slenderman's like some sort of motorcycle rider who's had enough of this shit. They flew off the road and some of them exploded. Cartharthic, but... not really what I expected.

Then one of them hit me and I managed to crash into someones house. The extremely loud yelling from the old mexican woman inside made me wake up.

I don't know whether it's a good or a bad thing that I get... this, instead of the nightmares other people seem to experience. I guess I'm just more used to the Slenderman.

8 comments:

  1. My interpretation:

    You're on the motorcycle trying to run away from the Slender Man, this much is clear. You can't get away though, because he's everywhere around you, everywhere you look. You can't go anywhere without seeing him--whether this is actually seeing with your eyes, sensing him with your ears or just thinking about him. This suffocation of sorts has led you off the path and you have crashed into the house of normalcy. The notion you're thinking of [in this blog] is neither popularly accepted nor warranted. You're afraid of what will happen if you DO tell someone about what you've been experiencing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was also carnival music.

    WHAT NOW SMART MAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carnival music could point to a couple of things. 1.) You are amused by the Slender Man and you enjoy playing his game. 2.) The Slender Man likes playing games with you and psychologically torturing you. And 3.) You're afraid of what the outside world will think if they found out, perhaps labeling you as some sort of freak.

    WHAT NOW SMART ASS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO YOU FOUND MAH SECRETS

    WHAT DO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just give him the dang 20 dolla'

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Woobie: memetastic, but not very helpful.

    I'd say it means you're doing just fine >___0 On the other paw, the posts you wrote while you were out might well give us more of a hint as to what's going on. Is there any chance you have them saved? I remember some references to yggdrasil, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "pounding" and "drumming" ones are still here. The one with the reference your talking about, I think I deleted it. DX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This may ease your suffering. Afterall, laughter is the best medicine.

    http:\\cheezburger.com/view.aspx?aid=3090229504

    ReplyDelete