Sunday, January 3, 2010

Slenderman?

Alright, thank you HidingSeeker for scaring the living shit out of me. After googling "Slenderman" I noticed that this thing looks EXACTLY like what I've been seeing! I know I didn't describe what the Watcher actually looks like...well, this IS what he looks like!

Even a little glimpse at the links I've looked up show that this thing is really dangerous. Seriously, there are so many stories about it...

I'll try and keep everyone posted in case "The Watcher" pops up anymore. Perhaps finding out who he is will prompt him to come out of hiding? I don't know, it's just good to know other people have seen this person or being or...whatever it is.

2 comments:

  1. Please, do not call me HidingSeeker, call me Riley.

    He may appear far away at first, although he will come closer the more you learn about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This info is VERY unsafe. The more you learn about him, the more dangerous he becomes. Have you seen him with tentacles before? Because if so, he is revealing himself more and more. That's not good. Anyways, if you want to learn more, go here http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/index.php?f=248


    Don't say I didn't warn you.

    ReplyDelete