Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Post

Right, so I guess this is the start of my new blog. And surprisingly, it's not about my life or any of my views, or anything like that. It's actually about...well, something strange. I would never ever talk about this in real life. Being anonymous is a great thing.

It's just... has anyone ever read about shadow people? Ghosts? I think I'm experiencing something like that.

Ever since I was a child, I've been seeing this thing. "The Watcher" is what I've called it, because that's all it does. He just watches me, and that's it. When I was a child, it was nice having him around. He'd never appear around anyone else, but he was a satisfactory imaginary friend, in the few years that I was relatively friendless. Once I got older, I became aware that seeing something like this was odd. And slowly, I began to see more and more people, and he moved to farther away locations.

He'd be in some distant place, always out of reach. In some trees, up on the rooftops...always close enough for me to see but in some remote location.

I still see him. And it doesn't scare me, but knowing that it isn't normal intruiges me. What if there's something wrong with me and I don't know it?

I know alot of people have hallucinations at least once in their lives, but this thing has been with me my ENTIRE life. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

And... I guess happy new years to everyone out there.

2 comments:

  1. The being you speak of..... It is usually called the slenderman, and if it is coming for you.... then you may not have much time. I suggest running, but he will catch you, he always does.
    don't turn around
    - Iam9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a couch, so I don't think whatever it is will be behind me. Plus, like I said he's always far, far away.

    Still, this Slenderman thing sounds interesting. I'll try and dig up more.

    ReplyDelete